Amharic Word Game
- App Store Info
DescriptionAmharic Word is a fun game where you identify a picture - or a word in English - and find the correct Amharic word for it.
You have four stages of difficulty - Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert.
Pick any stage of difficulty and go through the levels. Finding the correct Amharic Word for the picture or English Word shown.
If you don't find the right word, you can try 3 more times to get the answer.
Still no luck? No worries! You are given hints to make it easier and easier to guess the answer.
The full answer is revealed at the end so that you can remember it for next time. Just tap to hear the sound.
With Amharic Word Game App, you can:
- Start a new game at any difficulty stage
- Resume a game you left unfinished
- Double-tap on the picture shown and see a larger image (iPhone and iPod touch only)
- Attempt 4 times to answer each level correctly
- Get a sound hint when you retry to answer the question.
- Get one more letter hint each time you answer incorrectly
- Get a good way to learn and remember words with the hints provided
- Proceed to the next level after attempting the current level
- Replay a level you just played
- View your scores so far on the levels you played
- Erase your history completely and start a completely new game
Plus, you get an easy way to:
- contact us by email,
- find us on Twitter and Facebook,
- visit our website
- see source and copyright details about the question artwork
- recommend the App to someone
- and lots more
Amharic Word Game not only helps your Amharic vocabulary, it can also improve your English word skills, your memory and analytical skills.
This game is fun for all ages. If you agree, please remember to rate the app and recommend it to family and friends.
And don't forget, Amharic Word Game makes an excellent Thank-You gift to anyone. It is easy from the App Store.
What's New in Version 3.0Enhancements
- Optimized for iPhone 5
- Support for iOS 6
- User interface improvements
- Tap to hear the sound of the answer word. Volume icon appears when you retry the question after the first attempt.
- Tap on the word in answer view to learn the sound