- App Store Info
DescriptionExcelPhotos gives you an easy way to organize your photos. You can view your photos organized not only by group, place and date taken, but also by who’s in them. You can enter photo information in a spreadsheet, then import to ExcelPhotos.
Tutorial videos on youtube's SamYuApp channel is now available.
With ExcelPhotos you can :
1. Enter photo information including title,location, date taken,note and persons in the app on your iPhone or in a spreadsheet on your computer.
2. Upload any number of photos using a zip file. The zip file should contain an excel file named “photos.xls” and a subfolder named “images” , your photos should in inside the “images” subfolder.
3. Upload photos from folders. If your photos are already organized in folders, you can compress these folders to a zip file, then upload the zip file. The app will create a group for each folder.
4. Group your photos into categories, Places, Dates and Persons.
5. Sort albums or photos easily, just press and hold the thumbnail of the album or the photo, then move to the position you desire.
6. Get photo information automatically from the jpg file, including date, location, width, height etc.
7. Find photos quickly, either by titles, date taken, places or anything you want.
8. Transfer both iPhone Library Photo ( the photos sync with iTunes) and iPhone Camera Photo (the photos taken with iPhone Camera) to ExcelPhotos.
9. Import photos from email or other apps.
10. Password protect your photos.
11. Hide all password protected photos.
12. Save full size original images.
13. Share photos via Facebook or Twitter.
14. Save your photos to the camera roll
15. Use MMS or email to send your photos.
What's New in Version 3.11.Added support for sorting albums or photos by pressing, holding, moving the thumbnail of the album or the photo.
2.Fixed bugs that cause the modified information of the photo is not refreshed.
3.Added Chinese version.