Fishdom: Spooky Splash HD (Premium)
- App Store Info
Description* Fishdom HD is a fantastic, beautiful Match-3 game, with rapid-fire and highly responsive gameplay. - Slide To Play (4/4, Must Have)
* Fishdom HD is definitely one of the very best match 3 games on the iTunes store. – MobileTechReview (5/5)
* A must-have iPad game. - iPad News Hub
Build up your Halloween Fishdom! Earn cash as you complete addictive tile-swapping levels and spend it to fix up your spooktacular tank. Create the eerie atmosphere of an underwater haunted house with witches, vampires and ghosts in your aquarium. Have fun taking care of quirky tropical fishies and adding boo-tiful accessories to the virtual aquarium of your dreams! Win trophies as you polish your aquarium design skills in this brrrilliant match-3 sequel to Fishdom™! Get splashed with Fishdom fun!
ENJOY THESE FEATURES:
- Spooky match-3 fun
- Unlimited number of tanks to create and design
- Tons of fish species and decor items
- Endless replay value
- Watch out: you can be spooky splashed!
Other great iPad apps by Playrix:
* (New!) 4 ELEMENTS II HD - Set the fairies free!
* GARDENSCAPES HD - Create the perfect garden!
* FISHDOM 2 HD - Double Fishdom fun!
* CALL OF ATLANTIS HD - Heed the call and save Atlantis!
* AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS HD - Spectacular adventures on land, sea and air!
* ROYAL ENVOY HD - Construct homes and buildings to save Islandshire!
* THE RISE OF ATLANTIS HD - Collect the 7 powers of Poseidon to save Atlantis!
* FISHDOM H2O: HIDDEN ODYSSEY HD - Look for hidden items and build your Fishdom!
* BRICKSHOOTER EGYPT HD - Unlock the secrets of the pharaohs!
* 4 ELEMENTS HD - Restore the ancient kingdom to life!
* ATLANTIS QUEST HD - A daring adventure across the ancient lands of the Mediterranean!
Our games are available for Mac and iPhone. Look for Playrix apps on the App Stores.
WANT MORE PLAYRIX FUN?
Visit us at Playrix.com
Follow us on Twitter.com/Playrix
Find us on Facebook.com/PlayrixGames
What's New in Version 1.0.7In this update:
- We have fixed the bugs on the new iPad;