Beach Ball Dash
- Publisher: Scybot Technologies, L.L.C.
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 10 Nov, 2011
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionIt was a beach ball's worst nightmare - to be locked up in a dark, cold dungeon with no sun and sand for miles. To make matters worse, perilous spikes lined the halls for miles. There was but one hope. You! Only you can guide the beach ball to safety (maybe).
Jolt your phone up, down, left and right to traverse perilous obstacles and guide your beach ball to safety. Some levels are easy. Some are hard. Some are a little harder than that. Some are just about impossible. And then there is the final level. That's even harder. Track your level times and accomplishments on Game Center.
• Tilt your device right and left to roll the ball
• Jolt up to jump
• Flick (rotate) backwards to jump
• Tap the screen during game play to pause and access items
• Don't touch spikes
• Don't get hit by falling spikes
• Don't get hit by thumbtack projectiles
• Don't use invincibility unless you must
• Try to reach checkpoints
• Don't run out of beach balls, or you will have to buy more
• Go as fast as you can to beat your's and others' scores
• Have fun!
What's New in Version 1.1• Now, you start with 400 free beach balls (instead of 50)!
• Adapted for use with the new iPad.
• Fixed a bug that prevented invincibles purchases from showing up in certain circumstances.
• Migrated from OpenFeint to Game Center.