Ticket to Ride Pocket
- Publisher: Days Of Wonder, Inc.
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 16 Nov, 2011
- Size: 232.6 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionTICKET TO RIDE POCKET IS THE DIGITAL ADAPTATION OF BEST SELLING BOARD GAME TICKET TO RIDE. TICKET TO RIDE POCKET HAS BEEN ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR IPHONE AND IPOD TOUCH PLAY.
1/ If you have Ticket to Ride Pocket AND Ticket to Ride iPad: simply keep the iPad app and upgrade it, you will now be able to install it on your iPhone too, and retain all the maps paid on the iPad. So on your iPhone, un-install the Pocket app and install the "Ticket to Ride" app.
2/ In Ticket to Ride Pocket, you can unlock the full features set through an in-app purchase. Therefore there is no need to buy the other "Ticket to Ride" app if you don't have it.
3/ There is a new pack of maps called the Complete Pack available as in-app purchase. The exclusive pack includes 5 maps: the new map India, Europe, USA 1910, Switzerland and Legendary Asia.
Ticket to Ride Pocket™ is the digital adaptation of the best-selling board game, designed from the ground up specifically for the iPhone and iPod Touch. This uniquely fun train adventure takes a minute to learn, but a lifetime to master! Put Ticket to Ride in your pocket!
Ticket to Ride Pocket main features include:
• Multi-mode feature incorporating ASYNCHRONOUS PLAY support, SOLO, PASS-and-PLAY and LOCAL network play
• Four distinct AI personalities to compete against in SOLO mode
• 30 uniquely fun SOLO Game Achievements and Leaderboards
• Distinct leaderboards showing your highest scores in 2-3 and 4-5 player modes
• Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
• True cross-platform: players can start an asynchronous game on their iPhone and finish it in the evening on their tablet or other platforms.
For more information, please visit: http://www.daysofwonder.com/online/en/t2r-pocket/ and find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Pocket Digital on Facebook and Twitter!
What's New in Version 2.0.15Local Play has been completely reworked.
Playing with other devices over Wifi network works much better
Disconnections are easily recoverable
Creating a game works on all devices
On iOS devices, you can play over Bluetooth
Invitation's first player setting has been fixed and will not crash the app anymore
The first player is randomly choosen by default for pass-and-play, local and solo games
The tooltip of the Instant Bot hot-swap switch is now correct
Swiss : Error message when trying to claim a double route in a 2 players game should say the minimum nb of players is 3