OneDrive for iOS
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Genre: Productivity
- Released: 13 Dec, 2011
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionOneDrive is the one place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more. When you upload photos or videos from your iPhone or iPad to OneDrive, you can get to them when you’re on your PC, Mac, tablet, or phone. With OneDrive for iOS, you can easily get to, manage, and share files on the go:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera Backup.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or getting a link to copy and paste.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
What's New in Version 4.5.3• A fix that makes sure original, full-resolution images are backed up on devices running iOS 8
• Bug fixes and stability improvements