Microsoft OneDrive – File & photo cloud storage
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Genre: Productivity
- Released: 13 Dec, 2011
- Size: 161.6 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionDo more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
What's New in Version 8.1- Ever wonder what happens after you share your files? Now, you can track your most active files in your work or school account. Go to the Me tab to get started.
We also fixed several bugs and crashes including:
- The app freezing when attempting to upload several large videos or when scrolling through the progress page.
- An issue with notifications not being sent to the user.
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues please shake your device and let us know.