Microsoft OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Genre: Productivity
- Released: 13 Dec, 2011
- Size: 72.4 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionDo more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
What's New in Version 7.5Under the hood stability improvements in this release. More features are on their way, but the Force was strong with our last release:
• Get to your organization’s on-premise files from your mobile device with SharePoint Server 2013 and 2016 support. Open, edit, even offline all of your most important files. Note: This is only compatible with Windows authentication (NTLM) and Forms-based authentication. Talk with your IT admin for more information.
• We are also excited to announce the release of Microsoft SharePoint for iOS. To help you get started, we have introduced single sign on integration between both OneDrive and SharePoint. The SharePoint App is available now!
• Following your most important sites is now just one tap away.
• Having trouble signing in? You can now shake your device and report the issue. We now support both consumer and work accounts.