Microsoft OneDrive – File & photo cloud storage
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Genre: Productivity
- Released: 13 Dec, 2011
- Size: 173.2 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionDo more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
What's New in Version 8.6.1- Instantly view your Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files in the app via our new instant previewers.
- Go paperless with the new Scan feature! Like magic, Scan can digitize your whiteboards, documents, and business cards.
- Thank you for your great feedback. On iPad, files opened from the offline tab will now take advantage of your entire screen.
- Also thanks to your feedback, we have updated the details pane to include camera information.
- Finally, we have improved upload reliability for users using their work or school accounts.
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues please shake your device and let us know.