- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Genre: Productivity
- Released: 13 Dec, 2011
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionOneDrive is the one place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more. When you upload photos or videos from your iPhone or iPad to OneDrive, you can get to them when you’re on your PC, Mac, tablet, or phone. With OneDrive for iOS, you can easily get to, manage, and share files on the go:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera Backup.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or getting a link to copy and paste.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52.1:
Microsoft Intune integration for business accounts
Fixed several issues that were causing crashes for some users including:
• Moving files into another folder
• Using Passcode
• Trying to view a photo which has been deleted
• Improved design
• Create photo albums that enable you to view photos together in one place without copying or moving the actual files
• View your photos by tags (like “plant,” “building,” or “animal”) created using object recognition
• Sign in with both your personal OneDrive and your OneDrive for Business accounts
• Organize and open your OneDrive for Business files
• Save new files to your OneDrive for Business account
• Integration with your favorite password manager, including AgileBits 1Password and LastPass.
• An improved search experience with text recognition in photos and content of documents
• Addressed issues with audio playback.
• We are working to improve the video playback experience. Thank you for the feedback.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements