123 Color, International Edition Talking Coloring Book, With Words Spoken in 17 Languages
- App Store Info
Description*** SALE, 30% OFF, TODAY AND TOMORROW *** CELEBRATING BEING THE #1 EDUCATION APP IN CHINA AND 19 OTHER COUNTRIES
123 Color International Edition teaches numbers, letters and colors, spoken in 17 languages and dialects:
• Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
• English (American, Australian, and British)
• Woman's Day Magazine names 123 Color the #1 app for kids on holiday.
• The New York Times says 123 Color is, "nice for introducing the sound of a new language."
• PadGadget.com says, with 123 Color, "Kids can let their inner Picasso shine."
• 123 Color becomes the App Store's #1 ranked education app.
• 123 Color was named #1 ranked art app for kids by Babble.com.
123 Color International includes engaging artwork, voice-overs, music, sound effects, and animation.
Kids learn colors, letters, numbers, and shapes, all while playing, painting, and singing.
123 Color International includes more than 350 cartoons, drawings, photos, and handwriting guides in all, to be painted by freestyle finger painting or touch-to-fill, along with voice-overs of letters, numbers, and colors in 17 languages, plus much more!
123 Color International is packed with features and teaches the following:
• Speaks numbers, letters, and colors in 17 languages, each spoken by a native speaker of that language.
• Displays spelling of numbers and colors in all 17 languages.
• Teaches basic shapes including squares, triangles, circles, ovals, parallelograms, and trapezoids
• Teaches compound shapes including cubes, pyramids, cones, wedges, concentric circles, and more
• Teaches artistic expression, drawing and painting skills
Additional features include:
• Freestyle finger painting with Perfect Paint™, a patent-pending technology that makes it impossible for kids to paint outside the lines.
• Select a 10 or 30 color palette (10 for young children)
• American, Australian, and British English voice-overs included
• Displays Chinese Pinyin and Romanized, phonetic spelling of numbers and colors in Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Hebrew
• Select up to two languages to be spoken and displayed when your child touches numbers and colors
• Proper spelling of numbers and color names displayed in selected languages (for example, when 1 is touched, "One / Ichi " is displayed when English and Japanese are selected)
• 25 fun children songs
• 23 sound effects
• Save, email, and print (AirPrint) artwork to share with friends and family
123 Color is also a powerful tool for introducing children to native and foreign languages.