The Sims™ FreePlay
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe Sims FreePlay is excited to be part of Apps for (RED). We're proud to be a (PRODUCT)RED™ App Store partner. To help fight for an AIDS FREE GENERATION The Sims FreePlay has introduced limited time (POINTS)RED. 100% of the proceeds from (POINTS)RED will go to (RED)’s fight against AIDS.
All (RED) monies go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. Let’s join forces and be INSPI(RED) to bring on change.
Start new relationships, find your true love and grow your entire family from Babies to Seniors! The possibilities are endless in The Sims FreePlay.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 32 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.9.0The Sims FreePlay is proud to be a (PRODUCT)RED™ App Store partner. From now through December 7, 100% of (PRODUCT)RED™ content proceeds are going to (RED)’s fight against AIDS. All (RED) monies go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; giving your Sims a big reason to smile. Rouse the community and help spread the word of feel-good fun in Sim Town.
• Special (POINTS)RED have appeared in Sim Town as Sims across the world partner with (RED). 100% of the proceeds from (POINTS)RED will go towards the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
• Help your Sim inspire the townsfolk. Begin The (RED) Flowers of Sim Town Quest to bring a positive change to the whole community
• Warm the hearts of your neighborhood with a gorgeous All-Hands Monument to celebrate the good that you brought to Sim Town – unlocked when you complete the (RED) Flowers of Sim Town Quest
• Simmers unite in The (PRODUCT)RED™ Community Challenge. Work together to unlock limited edition (PRODUCT)RED™ décor, clothing and items for the whole community!
• Nurture (RED) Flowers that need tender loving care to bloom all over Sim Town, each flower you grow will help the community get one step closer to each (PRODUCT)RED™ reward
Play INSPI(RED) in The Sims FreePlay. Make sure you LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.