CPIM ECO Practice Test & Questions
- App Store Info
DescriptionPOCKET PREP CPIM: MOD 4 – ECO
* Featured on Newsgrape.com
* Used by APICS Mid-Florida Chapter members and Lockheed Martin Employees
* Current to APICS 2013 Curriculum
Pocket Prep can help you earn over 12% more in your field. How? By providing the supplemental material needed to pass the challenging CPIM exams. We’ve created over 1,000 questions between the five modules, and these questions have already helped thousands of test-takers pass the CPIM! Our apps can give you the leg-up you need by identifying your weak areas, exposing you to the question formatting used on the real exams, and allowing you to practice on the go – anywhere, at any time.
ACE THE CPIM EXAMS
Content question breakout:
► 60 Execution of Operations
► 60 Control of Operations
► 50 Management and Communication
► 30 Design Trade-offs
◈ 200 CPIM practice questions!
◈ Deluxe ECO content manual included!
Execution and Control of Operations, ECO, is the fourth of five CPIM modules. This module tackles the various techniques for scheduling and controlling operations within the limits set forth by the company; all while ensuring that quality constraints are met without going over costs. Also addressed are the techniques for making the most of resources, the environment, and continuous improvement activities. Pocket Prep ECO dives into these subject areas and allows you to control which content areas appear on your custom practice tests!
WORLD CLASS MOBILE TESTING APP
* Thorough answer explanations for each questions
* Complete practice test customization
* Detailed scoring and results analysis
* Exam readiness index helps assess your CPIM skills
* Exam mode: custom practice tests that you control
* Study mode: instant feedback on your answer choices
* Timer toggle: pace yourself for optimal performance
* Exam history captures your past performance
* Integrated video demo and tutorial
* Testing progress is saved as you go
* No internet required: content is stored in app
* Intelligent question generation for heightened retention
* Direct email contact to the Pocket Prep team
* Facebook & Twitter integration: show off your scores
* Total customer support for life
THE POCKET PREP PROMISE
We realize how one exam can stand in the way of your goals. We understand the importance of passing that major test and putting it behind you, once and for all. Pocket Prep is a small US based company focused on providing you with premium quality study materials at the lowest possible cost to you. We promise that our material will prepare you for the real testing experience. Your success is our success, so download any of our premium content with confidence.
Pocket Prep is in no way affiliated with APICS®
CPIM® is a registered trademark of APICS
What's New in Version 2.1+ Bonus questions
+ Enhanced feedback system
+ Content revisions