CoinKeeper Classic: personal finance management, budget, bills and expense tracking
- App Store Info
Description***** App Store Editor's Choice! *****
***** More than 80,000 regular users. *****
What do I spend money on? How could I spend less? If you often ask yourself these questions, just install CoinKeeper! It's the easiest way to track and plan your expenses, to have a complete overview of your finances on a single screen and to avoid wasting money!
Do you have an iPad? You are welcome to use CoinKeeper HD featuring extended statistics and forecasting!
"Innovative interface and very well elaborated money controls allowed the newcomer, CoinKeeper, to outshine more eminent competitors" – iPhones.ru
CoinKeeper lets you to:
* See your income sources, accounts, expenses and financial goals on one screen
* Save time when adding expenses
* Be sure that your data are safe if you set up the cloud synchronization
• Quick start due to automatic budget calculation function
• Flexible and fully customizable interface
• Expenses sub-categories for those who want to know exactly what was money spent on
• Icon background color will warn you about overspending and help avoid unnecessary expenses
• Financial goals help you to accumulate money for achieving your dreams and to make forecasts
• Reminders about regular expenditures
• Arbitrary budgeting periods.
• Multiple currencies
• Password data protection
• Synchronization and backup
• Data export to .csv.
Reports and statistics:
• Income and expense history on a monthly basis. Using filters, one can view the changes for separate income sources, expense categories, net profit, and accumulated capital, or choose any time period.
• Expenses by categories and subcategories on a monthly basis.
• Expense distribution for any time period.
• Expense statistics for various accounts.
• Your daily income and expense history is displayed as a cheque
If you experience difficulties with the app, please contact us.
@CoinKeeperApp on Twitter.
What's New in Version 2.7.5Crashes on iOS6 fixed.
iPad landscape mode added.