MotionX 24/7: Sleep Cycle Alarm, Snore, Apnea, Heart Rate Monitor, Weight Loss, Activity Tracker
- App Store Info
-Joel Mathis, Macworld
"I recommend this app to everyone"
-Robert Nelson, Technology Tell
"This app works wonderfully"
-Lori Gil, AppAdvice
MotionX-24/7 is the first professional level activity tracker and sleep monitor for the iPhone. 24/7 encapsulates seven years of research and development in the biomechanics of natural human motion and sleep optimization. 24/7 is the first solution for the iPhone that measures and correlates resting heart rate, includes advanced sleep cycle monitoring with smart alarms, snore recording, and power naps, and incorporates "Get Active" alerts. All these tools help improve sleep in a natural and non-invasive manner.
• The most advanced and accurate sleep-cycle alarm solution for the iPhone
• Record snoring or other background noises while you sleep
• Measure and correlate resting heart rate with sleep quality
• Set smart alarms for optimal length power-naps
• Advanced automatic Get Active alerts
• Monitor & analyze your sleep cycles
• Wake up refreshed and rested at the optimal time in your sleep cycle
• Visualize sleep: see your light sleep, deep sleep, and total sleep times
• Relax and fall asleep to white noise or music, auto-fades out after you fall asleep
WAKE UP REFRESHED
• Intelligent alarm clock wakes you up refreshed and rested at the optimal time in your sleep cycle
• Multiple alarms, snooze, vibration
• Wake up to your favorite iPod song, or one of many built-in sounds of nature
HEART RATE MONITOR
• Use your iPhone's camera to detect the pulse from your fingertip
• Similar to the technique used by pulse oximeters
• Record resting heart rate and correlate with sleep quality
BE MORE ACTIVE
• Accurately track daily steps and calories burned
• Set up "Get Active" alerts to let you know when you've been idle for too long
• Track your weight as you make progress toward your goals
NOTE: Placing your iPhone on a solid surface such as the floor or a table while recording sleep causes MotionX to become highly sensitive to movement. This level of sensitivity is required for users sleeping on a motion-absorbing mattress (such as Tempur-Pedic). However, with the iPhone on the floor or table, noise from the accelerometer sensor can be registered as sleep cycles resulting in a random sleep graph and random sleep statistics.
Ensure that you place your iPhone according to the instructions, either in bed or in an armband, so that MotionX can accurately monitor your sleep and wake you at the optimal time. Please see the in-app guidance for placement tips.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MotionX is committed to constant improvement. We always listen to our users and continuously add the most requested features. We appreciate your feedback!