Dolphin Fingers! 3D Interactive Aquarium
- Publisher: Useless Creations Pty Ltd
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 16 Apr, 2012
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
Description** From the makers of the crazy popular Shark Fingers (#1 entertainment app!) and Fish Fingers!! **
Watch as your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch fills with water and playful, real 3D, dolphins begin to swim and jump around your screen!
- Too many aquariums claim to be 3D, but they're just flat pictures of fish floating around your screen being boring! Dolphin Fingers has REAL 3D DOLPHINS! They swim in all directions and can be viewed from any angle! They're really 3D! And they CHASE YOUR FINGERS!
- INTERACT WITH YOUR DOLPHINS! Touch the screen and watch the dolphins follow for your finger. Swipe 2 fingers upwards to ask your dolphins to JUMP! Watch them FLIP!
- MORE THAN 1 DOLPHIN! You'll have a whole bunch of dolphins to watch, not just 1 boring old dolphin!
- LIVE CAMERA BACKGROUND! Set the background of your shark tank to the input from your camera and feed your friends to the sharks!
- TAKE UNDERWATER PHOTOS AND SHARE THEM ON FACEBOOK!
- USE ANY IMAGE you like as the background to your aquarium! Simply select any image from your photo library and it'll look like your iPhone or iPad is full of water, and full of 3D dolphins! See what your Aunt Mable looks like with dolphins jumping around her, or what your car would look like underwater, or your cat, your messages, any image you want!! Want more ideas? Visit: www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com!
- You can even use a screenshot and your friends will think the dolphins are flipping over your icons!
- Tilt your iPhone, watch the water move! Just like that time you tried to pick up your real aquarium and all the fish fell out, but... not!
- IT'S ALSO A PEACEFUL CLOCK! Turn on the clock mode and just sit back and watch your dolphins play!
Visit www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com for more info, and drop us a line if you have feedback!
What's New in Version 1.1.1v1.1.1 changes:
- Fixed crash bug for some users of iOS5.1.1