Business Law for Business, Accounting and Finance Students (Undergraduate MCQs from Oxford University Press)
- App Store Info
DescriptionCard & James' Business Law for Business, Accounting, & Finance Students is a bestselling textbook published by Oxford University Press that offers the most comprehensive coverage of all Business Law textbooks for those in any area of study.
This app contains nearly 300 multiple choice questions based on the above title and provides authoritative treatment of the English legal system, contract law, the law of torts, company law and employment law, as well as coverage of the law of agency, corporate governance, unfair and illegal commercial practices, consumer credit, and the law relating to the sale of goods.
Every question has been written by subject experts with teaching and examining experience.
· Filter questions by topic and mark off learnt topics to ensure you target your weaknesses and only receive questions relevant to your course
· Choose a specific topic to brush up on a certain area or just do a random test. You can even pit yourself against the clock for a quick-fire round!
· Detailed explanations provide opportunities for a deeper understanding of the subject matter
· Review your incorrect answers immediately after a test to consolidate and better learn from your mistakes
· View your individual progress report at any time to analyse your results and improve on past performance. Share your scores via Apple’s Game Centre and compete with peers and friends
Complementing a range of bestselling textbooks, this 'blue' series of apps, created in association with Oxford University Press, is a fantastic revision tool for your undergraduate exams and covers a wide range of subjects, from International Relations to Physical Chemistry.