- Publisher: Creative Submersible Research
- Genre: Action
- Released: 2 Apr, 2012
- Size: 94.6 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionPuncho Fighto is classic 2D fighting reimagined for the touch screen.
Moves are performed by tapping and swiping on the screen. Special moves are two-part swipes; i.e., swiping down and then towards your opponent will perform Zong's fireball. You'll get the hang of it fast - it's a cool alternative to on-screen buttons and it feels natural with a little practice. Check the move lists in the help menu for details.
Although it's not as sophisticated as some modern fighting games, Puncho was made with love and is unique enough to keep you interested for a while.
There are three gameplay modes:
1. Story mode - a single-player battle versus 5 opponents with 5 AI difficulty levels
2. Two-player mode - play against a friend on the same device using split-screen (works best on iPad)
3. Online mode - use game center to play against anyone in the world
Note: The character story lines will probably never be finished - sorry!
Note 2: Online multiplayer works well on a fast connection but should be considered in beta otherwise.
Note 3: The game now uses analytics to track a small amount of anonymous data - basically just so I can tell how many people are playing.
Note 4: Puncho Fighto is now a free, ad supported game! If you paid for the game, you can disable ads for free - please email email@example.com to find out how.
Thanks to everybody who has downloaded, reviewed and even paid for my game!
What's New in Version 1.1.3- Puncho Fighto is now a free, ad supported game! If you paid for the game, you can disable ads for free - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how.
- Updated to support iOS 8 and newer devices.
- The full multiplayer add-on is now free for everyone.