- App Store Info
Description★ PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH LIGHT. RECOGNITION WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY IN LOW LIGHT CONDITIONS
★ KEEP YOUR FACE INSIDE THE DOTS IN A VERTICAL POSITION. DON'T TILT YOUR HEAD SIDEWAYS
★ RAISE YOUR PHONE AT THE SAME LEVEL AS YOUR FACE. LOOK STRAIGHT FORWARD
FaceVault features FACE RECOGNITION (powered by Face.com engine) and break-in reports with intruder’s photo, date and time.
App Key Features:
√ Uses biometric face recognition to identify the phone owner (powered by Face.com engine)
√ Choose between FaceRecognition or Pattern (backup unlocking method for low-light situations)
√ Login archive tells you when the app had a break-in attempt
√ Organize your photos into unlimited albums
√ Optimized transparent interface for photo viewing
√ Multitouch control - Zoom, Swipe, Rotate
√ Take private photos from within the app
√ Import and export photos from or to Camera Roll.
√ Share photos via email
√ Full retina display support
- FaceRecognition is less secure than a Pattern
- Someone who looks similar to you could unlock this app
- You need to have an active internet connection to perform recognition
- Location services must be turned on in order for the app to access the Camera Roll
- This application only works with devices that have a front-facing camera
- App cannot delete photos from Camera Roll automatically after importing; you will have to do that manually.
What's New in Version 1.1Added on-screen tips