Pedometer Ultimate GPS +
- Publisher: ARAWELLA CORPORATION
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Released: 5 Nov, 2011
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionMore than 5,000,000 people around the world are using our pedometers!
Pedometer Ultimate GPS+ incorporates amazing features of the iOS to turn your mobile device into a powerful and accurate activity tracker. Whether you're into Walking, Jogging, Running, or Cycling (+read about other modes in full description), this app will help you track and analyze your activities on a whole new level.
Indoor modes: walking/running(auto), walking, running, nordic walking, walking with a 15% incline, running with a 15% inclination
Oudoor modes: walking/running(auto), walking, running, cycling, nordic walking, uneven track, roller skating, walking with a 15% incline, running with a 15% inclination, skiing, snowshoeing, iceskating, skateboarding
• Tracks distance and maps your routes, and each workout counts gains/losses in elevation and inclination: great for hill running.
• Supports accelerometer and GPS.
• Automatically or manually upload data to RunKeeper, BeginnerThriathlete, TrainingPeaks and Dailymile!
• Share your workout summaries automatically through Twitter and/or Facebook.
• Can be used with ANY iPod touch and ANY iPhone: no extra configuration needed!
• Autorotation feature rotates the map as you go to help keep you oriented.
• Instantly share your achievements with your friends using Twitter, Facebook, Dailymile, email, or SMS (Requires iOS4 or later)!
• Export your route as a picture in TCX, GPX or KML format, with instant uploading or emailing!
• Pre-included, high-quality smart audio announcements of 18 parameters, customizable to automatically play at time or distance intervals.
• External sensors (including ANT+, 5kHz and BlueHR)
• Upload route maps to Facebook, and add your comments and workout summary!
• Summarize your statistics by day, week, month, year, or overall.
• Advanced map markers for distance, speed, pace, elevation and heart rate*.
• Predefined route path can be displayed with your path so as to show your progress and aid basic navigation.
• Create new routes on the map and save them for future workouts.
• Set your goal and achieve it! You can set your recurring goals for distance, calories, and time active!
• Extended elevation tracking: current elevation can be displayed on the map’s path markers.
• You can set default or route-specific base elevations and track your real elevation gain (not the altitude).
• Create predefined routes and assign them to new runs.
* Requires heart rate sensors and adapter by: 60beat, Wahoo Fitness, or Runalyzer.
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
All used trademarks are the property of their respective owners
What's New in Version 3.6.1*accuracy increased