Battery Analyst - Power Guard & Memory Manager
- App Store Info
DescriptionBattery Analyst - Power Guard & Memory Manager is a professional power manager is capable of extending your battery life beyond measure.
Battery Analyst is a sleek and elegant app that consists of multiple monitoring functions for your memory and disk usage to analyze your device to the fullest.
It tells you how much battery time is left under a variety of situations like playing games, Wi-Fi on or off, bluetooth and much more. If you need advice, head on to the help section for valuable tips in optimizing your battery power.
As an added bonus it also tells you the weather forecast in your local area.
Optimized for the latest iOS 7, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C & iPod Touch 5 (640 x 1136), iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 3rd Gen and all other iOS devices.
* Displays total battery life available in percentage
* Boosts your battery so that you don't run out
* Simple and Easy to use Interface for everyone
* Shows accurate remaining time for various situation on your device
* Contains a weather forecast for your local area
* Analyze your phone with detailed information about memory and disk usage
* Extra tips for optimizing your battery life
* Its helpful and can serve as a battery saver
All the contents are collected from different sources those doesn’t violate copyright law and the purpose of this application is fully non-commercial.
Your Rating & Feedback make us wake up & inspire for new creation every day. Please post your valuable opinions in terms of Ratings &
Reviews. Don’t forget to like & get social with us on FB & follow us on Twitter for updates & special promotions.
Visit us: www.fantasyapps.wordpress.com
Contact Us: [email protected]
Get Our Support: [email protected]
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/fantasyapps
Like Us: http://facebook.com/fantasyappsfan
What's New in Version 1.5Added More Features
Included Memory Usage Monitor for Ram & CPU
Also Included Disk Usage Monitor for Kernal & Storage
More Tips for optimizing battery life
Local weather forecast