- App Store Info
DescriptionRead your favorite blogs in frictionless, clean and fun experience.
Your favorite blogs are creations from the heart, they deserve your full attention. If not, they do not belong to your Blogshelf.
★ Gestures navigation
★ Contextual menu (what you need when you need it)
★ RSS feed blogs (i.e. Tumblr, Wordpress, Blogger, Typepad, LiveJournal, Posterous, etc)
★ Blogger private blogs
★ Import from Google Reader
★ Sharing to Instapaper, Pocket, Facebook and Twitter
★ Retina graphics for the new iPad
★ Ads Free
★ Suitable for A.D.D., Seniors and Visually Impaired
★ And a lot more...
If you have any problem with Blogshelf, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can not reach you from your review.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
What's New in Version 1.0.6- Add Open Dyslexic Font
- Fix twitter sharing problem
- Fix minor crash bugs
- Fix minor UI
From previous update:
- Open article directly when open a blog (to minimize steps to read an article, if you do not like it, you can switch OFF 'Default Show Article List when Open' from Settings app, or you can switch ON 'Show Article List when Open Blog' for specific blog from Blog Settings by tapping the blog title in article view).
- 2 additional article view theme (Gray and Sepia) to Blogshelf prettier and handsomer fans (Upgrade to Pro users)!
- Increase up to 108 blogs to Upgrade to Pro users.
- More compatible with inconsistence blogs rss format.
- Toggle to Show Title Only or Complete with Controls in Article View (more clean reading without loosing context).
- More control when preview blogs (so you can send email, save images for an interesting article without subscribe the blog).
- Fixed minor rare crash bugs.
If you like Blogshelf, please give rating and comment. Your star ratings and comments on Blogshelf will be very valuable.