66 Best Restaurants - Northern Europe
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe new 2012 version of the 66 Best Restaurants - Nordic Countries is now available!
*** IMPORTANT: 2013 version of the guide will release as new app on the 29th of may 2013 ***
* New: iPad support as Universal App.
This app is a definitive guide to the 66 best restaurants in northern Europe. It has been compiled by over 30 independent experts, edited by world renown food critic - Bent Christensen.
What users are saying:
“A very informative app, featuring some of the world’s best restaurants! An invaluable download if you live in, or are visiting, the Nordic area.”
“Makes booking a table and finding your restaurant far easier! Top job!”
The application is an essential for any food lovers traveling to Northern Europe. Here are just a few reasons as to why you have to download this app:
* It is now even easier to book your table, as you can call or email any of the featured restaurants through the app.
* ‘Near Me’ feature allows you find the best restaurants nearest your current location.
* Always find your restaurant. The app provides detailed maps on the location of all restaurants.
* Trusted, independent ratings of the dining experience at all featured restaurants.
* A bonus list of the 44 runners up, with ratings included.
Features restaurants from 6 countries, including Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Greenland, Finland and the Faroe Islands.
Many of the rated restaurants are considered some of the best in the world, and are featured in the Michelin Guide.
The app contains articles written by industry experts on the food scene in Northern Europe.
It is now possible to find out the rating that each restaurant has been given, by some of the food industry’s leading organisations. We quote the ratings provided by the following credible sources:
- DDG: Danish Dining Guide 2012 (Den Danske Spiseguide)
- WG: White Guide 2012
- W50: World’s 50 Best Restaurant List 2012
- Michelin: Michelin Guide - Main Cities of Europe 2012
Last year, Noma (Copenhagen, Denmark) was ranked the best restaurant in Northern Europe. Who will top the charts in 2012?
Download now to find out!