A Taste of Montreal
- Publisher: National Geographic Society
- Genre: Food & Drink
- Released: 24 May, 2012
- Size: 453.4 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionFood is your guide to unlocking Montreal’s rich history and culture with this new app from the editors of National Geographic Traveler magazine. A Taste of Montreal explores the diverse flavors, savory foods, and iconic dishes that make the Canadian city a world-class culinary destination.
Montreal’s foodways come to life through great storytelling, stunning photography, video, 360-panoramic-views, and insider tips. Optimized for the new iPad, the photos will have you licking the plate right off your screen. From top restaurants to local lunch counters, you’ll discover the true essence of Montreal.
Key features and functionalities:
- Photo galleries that transport you inside the city’s best eateries, kitchens, and markets
- Videos and 360-degree panoramic views that bring Montreal’s food scene to life
Expert tips from locals on their favorite city experiences
- Recipes to let you sample the flavor of Montreal in your own home
- Organized in five sections: restaurants, markets, hangouts, iconic food, and “My Montreal”