Elmo Story Collection
- App Store Info
DescriptionThis is an ebookshelf app, which will help teach your child about letters, numbers, sharing, and many other skills to help preschoolers get ready for school.
Elmo loves books! And the Elmo Story Collection features a special selection of six of his favorite stories. These fun and educational Sesame Street ebooks cover essential school readiness skills and also deliver lots of monster love!
• Counting with Elmo: Practice counting skills, and learn to count to 10 with Elmo in different ways.
• Elmo's ABC Book: Enjoy a fun romp with Elmo through the ABCs on Sesame Street.
• Elmo and His Friends: Giggles abound with these four funny friendship stories in one large volume. (Exclusive to this collection!)
• Mommy Loves Elmo: Elmo and his Mommy sing and laugh as they imagine all the different ways to love one another.
• Monsters Can Share: Elmo, Cookie Monster, and their Sesame Street friends show that sharing can be fun. (Exclusive to this collection!)
• Tickle Me, My Name Is Elmo: Learn all about your child’s favorite red furry monster.
• 3 “Read” eBooks and 3 “Read and Listen” eBooks
• Text highlighting, which visually reinforces the narration in audio eBooks and supports beginning reader skills
• Helpful Reading Tips, which are customized to each book to help extend the learning with fun activities and critical thinking questions
• Auto play
• Online technical support available at [email protected]
ABOUT SESAME WORKSHOP
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Sesame Street eBooks is owned and operated by Impelsys, a leader in providing electronic content delivery solutions to the global publishing market, helps its clients compete, evolve and grow in an increasingly complex marketplace. Impelsys-powered technologies like iPlatform™ and VirtualPages™ and solutions like iPublishCentral™ (www.iPublishCentral.com) help publishers increase their revenues by delivering content online quickly and cost effectively. Impelsys’ passion for client success has helped it build long-term partnerships with its customers becoming critical in the client’s electronic delivery strategy. Leading clients include McGraw-Hill, Elsevier, Wolters Kluwer, Benchmark Education, Marshall Cavendish and Houghton Mifflin. Headquartered in New York, Impelsys operates across North America, Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.impelsys.com.
Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children. If you have any questions or comments, contact us at: [email protected]
What's New in Version 2Two new "Read and Listen" eBooks are exclusive to this collection:
Elmo and His Friends: Giggles abound with these four funny friendship stories in one large volume.
Monsters Can Share: Elmo, Cookie Monster, and their Sesame Street friends show that sharing can be fun.