- App Store Info
DescriptionWARNING: Very addictive Tycoon game! Become the next Streetfood Tycoon at your own risk.
"…spectacular graphics, infinitely rewarding." - Appoday (appoday.com)
"...the most involving bite-sized moment of my life." - Jayvee Fernandez (abuggedlife.com)
"...I’m loving every minute of it." - Eric Pankoke (iPhoneLife.com)
"2012 Mobile Game of the Year" - IGDA Manila Chapter
Ever dreamed of owning your own food cart business? Now you can! Sell a variety of the world's most popular streetfood--from french fries to hotdogs to fishballs--and work your way towards becoming the next Streetfood Tycoon!
- Learn the ups and downs of owning a foodcart
- Unlock dozens of items & upgrades
- Sell streetfood in 7 different locations
- Earn coins & upgrade your foodcart to the max
- Unlock dozens of "celebrity" customers
- Compete with your friends via Game Center
- Unlock over 40 game achievements
- HD cartoon graphics
- Guaranteed fun for the entire family!
Grab Streetfood Tycoon now--it's totally FREE!
Support and Feedback:
What's New in Version 1.4.1With the latest Minions movie, the new season of House of Cards and the recent launch of Warriors of Nom Nom (this is our latest iOS game btw!), there's a lot to be excited about these days. The Kuyi Mobile team has been hard at work to give you a few more reasons with our new Streetfood Tycoon updates.
- Fixed compatibility with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus! We've fixed those pesky iPhone 6 bugs in this update to give you a more solid gaming experience.
- We've added some new spoofed customers! Huge fan of Game of Throngs? We've got Jun Snow! Fan of the Warriorz? We've got Steep Curry! And lots more!
- We've got some new Daily Challenges! You can now come back everyday and unlock new items and upgrades for your foodcart!
- We're doing a tribute to Philippine Independent Game Developers and we've invited some of their game characters to crossover Streetfood Tycoon! Wanna see Monty grab a bite? Or how about Red Star munching fries?
Thank you for playing Streetfood Tycoon!
Wait, do people even read these? If you get to this point, we'd appreciate any feedback you can give so we can keep on making the game better!