MBA Pocket Edition - MBA Learning Solutions
- App Store Info
Description★★★★★Winner for 2011 in Best Adult Education App★★★★★
"#1 among 8 Educational iPhone Apps for Small Business Owners" - Mashable
"It is a wonderful training kit that gives you a crash course in MBA. You are going to learn everything you need to know to get started with your journey in the small business world" - iphoneness.com
Download this dynamic new learning tool and discover an informative and easy to learn professional-level business course! MBA Pocket Edition is a pocket version of a full MBA course, which content is designed by Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is Professor of Business at California State University, Long Beach. He has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations over 35 years and is an author or coauthor of over 50 professional business books. Dr. Shim received his MBA and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business).
This application includes:
- Business Administration and Management textbooks
- knowledge tests
- flash card exercises, and much more.
Upon completion, you will have a solid understanding of the market influences and economic conditions that affect every business. More importantly, you will gain the real-world knowledge to identify and implement strategies to achieve results.
- Business Strategy and Operations Management
- General Management
- Business Law
- Multinational Business and Finance
- Information Technology (IT)
- Full course text divided by chapters
- All-encompassing term and concept reference options
- Interactive flashcards for subject review
- Comprehensive chapter-level tests
- Explanations of right and wrong answers
- Possibility to make bookmarks
- Newly added font options
- No Internet connection required.
MBA Pocket Edition is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
* Ideal fit for small business owners. Goes with Small Business Guide*