1,2,3 Count With Me in Italian from 0 to 10 counting puzzles for baby
- App Store Info
DescriptionShape puzzles with educational content: fit toys into the places and listen as they are being counted out loud in Italian.
Kids love puzzles! Our are even better because of fun and the education aspects:
- learn while play;
- numbers are pronounced and displayed in a clear way;
- 1-to-1 correspondence base;
- great for eye-hand coordination, fine motor skills and spacial vision development.
... and due to the entertaining moments:
- fun animated reward, like apples falling down, balloons flying away, etc.
- a new board every time you play will not get your little ones get bored with seeing the same thing!
- no extra distraction from the process;
- 2 mini-games between series of puzzles: find the new number and memory game with cards with images and numbers.
To introduce the conception of 0 to your child, place a couple of toys to their shapes and then remove all of them.
We offer this free version (exercises are limited to 1-3) to let you try the game.
FULL version is a powerful learning tool:
- exercises for 1-10;
- more toys, more animation, more fun!
This app in one from our series of educational puzzles 123 Count With Me in..., with the help of which one can learn to count in 27 languages.
We used our ABC Magnetic Board with its numbers, letters, shapes and numerous toys to create this app.