- App Store Info
DescriptionNBC OLYMPICS. BE THERE, WHEREVER YOU ARE.
Experience the best of the 2012 London Olympic Summer Games with the NBC Olympics app. Get prepared for the Games now by checking out news, video, photos for every sport and all Team USA athletes. Plus, you can follow your favorite sports, teams and athletes, and engage with other fans on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ -- all from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch.
During the Olympics, you can follow every event from London, including real-time results & schedules, medal counts and TV & Online listings. And during the nightly Primetime Show televised on NBC, the app will feature a second screen experience that makes a great companion to the on-air broadcast!
* News: overall and by sport, plus NBC Olympic Talk blog
* Video on-demand: watch NBC Olympics highlights and featured videos
* Photo galleries: slideshows capture the action, emotion, and splendor unique to the Olympics
* Team USA: athlete profiles, news, video and photos
* Sports info: news, video and photos for all 32 sports
* Hometown Coverage: select your local NBC affiliate to get news, video and photos about athletes from your hometown
* Destination London: learn more about the host city with video, photos and news
* Twitter Tracker: see which Olympic athletes, sports and topics are being talked about on Twitter with interactive heat maps
* Social networking: share Olympic Games content with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and Google+
Additional In-Games Features:
* Results & Schedules for all 32 sports: updated in real time
* Medal Counts: overall and by sport
* TV & Online Listings: look up NBC's TV and online coverage schedule and set program reminders
* Primetime Companion: use your device as a second screen and enjoy and interact with contextual content to enhance your Primetime viewing experience
* Push notifications: get breaking news, programming reminders, and news and results for your favorite teams and athletes
NBC Olympics video is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G or WiFi data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan.