- Publisher: Under Clouds Studio LLC
- Genre: Productivity
- Released: 21 Apr, 2011
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionImprove your Blender 3D workflow when using your laptop or laptop style keyboards without a numeric keypad!
We are using Blender 3D extensively for our projecs, but always missed useful shortcuts, most commonly mapped to keypad: camera and view control, zooming and focusing. You can use your laptop's emulated keypad, but who likes to loose half of their alpha character keys for that?
Blender KeyPad is a remote control companion utility for Blender that gives you back those missing shortcuts without sacrificing anything. Also, get a full numeric keypad as a free bonus!
• Blender-specific keypad with camera and view control shortcuts
• Generic numeric keyboard
• Supports upside-down orientation for easier power cable arrangement
• Easy configuration - automatically discovers your Mac and other Bonjour enabled computers when connected to the same network
• Retina display and multitasking support
What's New in Version 1.4.0- iOS 6 compatibility
- iPhone 5 compatibility, get one extra row of buttons
- New button layout to match physical numpad