AudioShare - audio document manager
- Publisher: Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
- Genre: Music
- Released: 24 Jul, 2012
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Price: $3.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionA sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device. Record, trim, convert, normalize, upload, download, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Built-in Inter-App Audio host with 4 node slots. Record Inter-App Audio compatible instruments and effects, or process files through the chain! AudioShare is also itself a node that can be used in other hosts like Garageband or Auria.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, import a soundfile from your dropbox or music library, and share it on SoundCloud. Or audiocopy sounds from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library for later sharing or copying into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other Audiobus-apps.
You can record directly in the app, from hardware, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats.
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• AudioPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP2.0)
• Import files from AudioShare-compatible apps
• Import files & folders from Dropbox.
• Download soundfiles from the web with built-in browser
• "Open in" from other app
• iTunes file sharing
• Import songs from iTunes music library
• Playback directly in app
• AudioCopy (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP2.0)
• Import files into AudioShare-compatible apps
• SoundCloud upload
• Export files & folders to Dropbox
• "Open in" another app
• Send by email
• iTunes file sharing
• Audiobus: play back soundfiles into other Audiobus-compatible apps!
"If you make music with an iDevice, you need this app. It just makes sense." - smitematter.com
"AudioShare is a Must Have App for musicians, a Killer App!" - apps4idevices.com
"App of the week" - palmsounds.net
"App of the week" - idesignsound.com
What's New in Version 2.6.1• Support Audiobus 2.1
• Fixes for iOS8
• Native support for 64-bit devices
• Show error if user tries to import iTunes Match song which is not yet downloaded
• Upstream third-party SDK updates
• Fix detection of installed IAA sources
• SoundCloud upload: make tracks not-downloadable by default
• Improve audio paste interface
• Remove old sonoma pasteboard support (not available on iOS7 and later)
• Support bulk audio copy for Retronyms AudioCopy 2
• Improve audio-monitoring logic
• Web browser: Improve detection of audio files
• Fix exporting large files from other apps through AudioShare SDK
• Improve recorder view CPU usage
• Misc improvements, tweaks and fixes