AudioShare - audio document manager
- Publisher: Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
- Genre: Music
- Released: 24 Jul, 2012
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Price: $4.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionA sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
*** NOTE for iPhone 6S users *** There is an issue with distorted recordings on this device. A fix is in the pipeline, in the meanwhile you can work around the issue by connecting a pair of headphones.
"If you make music with an iDevice, you need this app. It just makes sense." - smitematter.com
"AudioShare is a Must Have App for musicians, a Killer App!" - apps4idevices.com
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device. Record, trim, convert, normalize, upload, download, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Built-in Inter-App Audio host with 4 node slots. Record Inter-App Audio compatible instruments and effects, or process files through the chain! AudioShare is also itself a node that can be used in other hosts like Garageband or Auria.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, import a soundfile from your dropbox or music library, and share it on SoundCloud. Or audiocopy sounds from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library for later sharing or copying into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other Audiobus-apps.
You can record directly in the app, from hardware, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats.
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• AudioPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP2.0)
• Import files from AudioShare-compatible apps
• Import files & folders from Dropbox.
• Download soundfiles from the web with built-in browser
• "Open in" from other app
• iTunes file sharing
• Import songs from iTunes music library
• WiFi Drive: upload from any browser on your local network
• Import from iOS8 Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• Playback directly in app
• AudioCopy (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP2.0)
• Import files into AudioShare-compatible apps
• SoundCloud upload
• Export files & folders to Dropbox
• "Open in" another app
• Send by email
• iTunes file sharing
• Audiobus: play back soundfiles into other Audiobus-compatible apps!
• WiFi Drive: download from any browser on your local network
• Export to iOS8 Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
What's New in Version 2.7.1New features:
• Add option to keep recorder open after finished recording.
• Trashcan: deleted files first goes to special ‘Trash’ folder, delete them there again to really delete them.
• Hardware Audio settings for mic gain, buffer size and measurement mode.
• IAA node selector: add toggle for sort by name (default) and last used.
• Show Size now shows number of files in folder (including subfolders).
• Allow snap-to-beat while zoomed in.
• Trim & Fade: make handles a bit more visible.
• Auto select all text when renaming or creating file.
Other fixes and tweaks:
• Fix unresponsive library after edit on iPhones running iOS 7.
• Fix weird Library button on iPad running iOS7 when started in Portrait mode.
• Try to open file as audio if unknown filename extension, brings back ability to play audio from some video files.
• Fix document provider extension layout issues on iOS 8.3.
• Updated Audiobus SDK, connection panel should now work on iOS 8.3.
• Stop preview when leaving current folder.
• Don't crash when deleting large file before waveform display finished reading.
• Don't auto-open file after music library import.
• Show error message if recording stopped due to error.