AudioShare - audio document manager
- Publisher: Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
- Genre: Music
- Released: 24 Jul, 2012
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Price: $4.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionA sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
"If you make music with an iDevice, you need this app. It just makes sense." - smitematter.com
"AudioShare is a Must Have App for musicians, a Killer App!" - apps4idevices.com
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device. Record, trim, convert, normalize, transfer, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Built-in Inter-App Audio host with 4 node slots. Record Inter-App Audio compatible instruments and effects, or process files through the chain! AudioShare is also a node itself that can be used in other hosts like Garageband or Auria.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, transfer your new track from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library, then share it on your SoundCloud account, or transfer it into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other Audiobus-apps.
You can record directly in the app, from hardware, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats.
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• Plays and records in 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates
• Plays and records 16, 24 and 32 bit files
• AudioCopyPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP2.0)
• Import/Export through iOS8 Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• AudioShare Document Picker extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps
• Built-in Dropbox client
• Use "Open in" from other apps or to open a file in other apps
• WiFi Drive: transfer files from/to any computer on your local network
• Import songs from iTunes music library
• Import/Export from/to AudioShare-compatible apps
• Access files through iTunes File Sharing
• Playback of almost any kind of sound file
• Trim, apply fade ins and fade outs
• Convert between sound file formats
• Share your sounds on your SoundCloud account
• Send your sounds by email
NOTE: Please don't use reviews and rating as a channel for negative feedback or complains, I can't reply there! Just send me an email instead.
What's New in Version 2.7.2• Added setting for preferred hardware sample rate.
• Now allows recording in 48k and 96k sample rates.
• Show number of selected beats while trimming with beat-snap enabled.
• Don't stop audio when backgrounding if recorder MONITOR is active.
• Fixed measurement mode sometimes not taking effect.
• Fixed issue with VU-meter not displaying stereo signals correctly in some situations.
• Improved exporting of large files to Dropbox.
• Updates for iOS 9 and iPhone 6S.
• Updated Audiobus SDK.
• Various minor bugs has been fixed.
• Built-in web browser had to be removed, unfortunately. NOTE: This was not my decision. Please don't give the app bad reviews because of this. Send me an email if you want to know more.