Fine Scanner: Scan multipage documents from paper and save in PDF or JPEG
- App Store Info
DescriptionABBYY FineScanner turns your mobile device into a powerful all-purpose mobile scanner & document manager that allows you to quickly capture images & text, creating secure & sharable electronic documents. Ideal for individuals, small business, government or school use - anytime, anywhere.
**** Ranked #1 Business application in 26 countries ****
***** Winner of SUPERSTAR Award in the “Document Capture” category in the 2012 Mobile Star Awards *****
Use your iPhone/iPad camera to scan paper documents, agreements, receipts, magazine articles, notes, recipes, pictures, charts, tables, presentation slides, whiteboards or even billboards on the street and save the results in PDF or JPEG formats.
Powered by ABBYY’s unique and multiple award-winning image processing technology, the FineScanner application is fast, effective, and delivers very high quality results.
"FineScanner from ABBYY is a fine app, which has value beyond its business credentials. It is a useful tool for keeping track of and backing up important and not so important information.” - Macworld.co.uk
Go paperless with ABBYY FineScanner!
Key features and benefits:
- Scan any printed or hand-written text anywhere and anytime. With iPhone/iPad in your hand, you no longer need an unwieldy scanner!
- Easily make documents of any size using your iPhone/iPad camera: with FineScanner, you can create, edit, and enhance separate images or large multi-page documents.
- Best-shot photo mode automatically chooses and processes the best of three images captured.
- Excellent visual quality guaranteed with automatic cropping of page boundaries and advanced image filters, which processes scans in color or black-and-white versions.
- PDF and JPEG support: save and export scans to JPEG images and cross-platform PDF documents.
- Built-in file archiving: save results in a file archive with effective in-app search capabilities
- Multiple export destinations: send results by e-mail or to on-line services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Yandex. Disk, Evernote or Facebook
- Transfer documents directly to your Mac or PC using iTunes sharing.
- AirPrint support: print out scanned documents directly from your mobile device.
The application runs on the iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, iPhone 4S and 4, as well as iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad mini, and iPod Touch (5th generation).
iOS 7.0 or higher is required.
The application is not compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS and is not recommended for use on the iPod Touch or iPad 1, because cameras on these devices do not support auto focus.
If your device is not supported by the latest version of ABBYY FineScanner, you can install an earlier version. However, technical support is only provided for the version currently available in the App Store (see details on http://www.abbyy.com/support/policy/).
FOLLOW US on Twitter http://twitter.com/ABBYY_Mobile
ABBYY Mobile on Facebook: http://facebook.com/AbbyyMobile
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to your comments here. With any questions and suggestions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.8.2· Improved the crop tool
· Images are now saved correctly in landscape orientation when generating PDFs or printing documents
Please leave a review if you like FineScanner. Thank you!