First Words Book and Kids Puzzles Box Pro: Early learning game to assist teaching in the classroom with concentration and problem solving skills through jigsaw puzzles, letter recognition and spelling
- App Store Info
Description“First Words Book and Kids Puzzles Box Pro” is the Professional version of the Apple featured, highly reviewed and acclaimed iPad educational app that includes two games featuring adaptive and personalized learning. The Word Book that teaches phonics, letter names and spelling to students from preschool to Grade 1. And the Puzzle Box that helps students develop their observational skills through extraordinary shape and frame tray puzzles. "Word Book and Puzzle Box Professional" has been specifically designed to meet the needs of educators.
FEATURED BY APPLE
Featured in "New and Noteworthy", "New" and "What's Hot" for the iPad by Apple in the US, UK, Canadian, Australian and 18 more countries
“First Words Book and Kids Puzzles Box Pro” keeps students engaged through a unique star reward system, where students earn a star for completing successfully a word or a puzzle. Every five stars they have the chance to redeem them for toys and items to decorate their own interactive iPad room. The items are decorative and toys that may be positioned anywhere in the room.
● Seventy six (76) words of animals, vehicles, shapes and colors and one hundred five (105) shape and frame tray puzzles.
● Star reward system, students earn stars to decorate their own interactive iPad room.
● Four (4) different room colors and over one hundred (100) different items and toys to win, endless combinations.
● Four (4) different player profiles for personalized learning.
● Choice of avatar or picture for user profiles.
● Passcode locking available to prevent user switching (may be set through settings).
● Verbal instructions and motivational voice feedback.
● Students may easily pick up where they left off, or finish a more challenging level they have yet to complete monitoring their own progress.
● Monitor learning information for each student with just one glance.
● Adaptive learning through increased difficulty levels for each game:
Three levels for Preschool through to Grade 1 (ages 1-7)
○ Level 1: Learn the sounds of letters with hints and free letter placement.
○ Level 2: Learn the sounds of letters without hints and free letter placement.
○ Level 3: Learn the names of letters without hints and strict letter placement (left to right)
Three levels for improving observational skills through shape and frame tray puzzles:
○ Level 1: Puzzles pieces not rotated and picture hint.
○ Level 2: Puzzle pieces not rotated and reduced picture hint.
○ Level 3: Puzzle pieces randomly rotated no picture hint.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps.
At Anlock your children's privacy and safety is our priority that is why our app:
◇ Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
◇ Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
◇ Does not contain ads.
◇ Does not contains In-App Purchases.
◇ Contains "Feedback", "Tell a Friend" and "Rate Now" buttons that are on a contained, parent targeted screen, behind a parental gate.
◇ Contains a "More Games" button and corresponding page, behind a parental gate.
For more information please visit: www.anlock.com/privacy
E-mail us: [email protected]
Visit us: www.anlock.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/anlockapps
Follow us: www.twitter.com/anlockapps
What's New in Version 2.8● Support for iOS 8.0
● Minor tweaks and optimizations