- App Store Info
DescriptionLearning circuits and electronics has never been so fun. Grab a hold of this fully interactive electronics handbook for kids ages 6 – 12.
Circuit GoGo is an app that takes fundamental electronics concepts and infuses it into a time-management game and various interactive lessons. Following a cute little alien named Loopie in an adventure to build simple circuits for Neanderthals living on planet Earth; nuances of circuitry are revealed to the user in one little bite-size at a time. The fun factor of the game encourages the users to learn how to use various circuit parts in different circuit scenarios in order to get high scores and build the right product!
This app’s depth of content, and approachability makes this a fun, engaging, inspiring experience for both the inquiring minds of kids and parents alike.
• With 46 pages of fully colored lesson contents in all
• Over 15 in-depth lessons such as ‘Loads and Current’, ‘how does a blow dryer work’, and ‘how to dispose of batteries in our neighborhood.
• Learn from a cute alien with an awesome voice through out
• Interactive step-by-step lessons for introducing more complicated lessons
• Fun and addicting time-management gameplay
• Review what you learn in a series of Questions and Answers.
• Test your knowledge by searching out for the right appliances your may find at home.
So, it’s time get your hands and your brain busy. Circuits can be fun and easy to learn!