- Publisher: Ravensburger Digital GmbH
- Genre: Strategy
- Released: 2 Aug, 2012
- Size: 84.2 MB
- Price: $4.99
- App Store Info
4/5 – “San Juan is one of my favorite card games and this implementation on iOS does it justice.”
3/4 – "San Juan is an excellent card game."
4/5 – "A definite must-buy for fans of card games, or those looking for a little bit of strategy on their iPhone or iPad."
4.5/5 – "It’s well worth the price of admission.”
4.5/5 – “The card game variant of big box board game Puerto Rico outshines its big brother in many respects.”
8/10 – "Well built and easy to pick up, San Juan is an intriguing game of building and trade."
Editor Picked by Best10Apps.com
The exciting card game based on the award-winning board game Puerto Rico is finally available for iPhone and iPad. Experience the Spanish colonisation once again with San Juan.
Puerto Rico is at its prime. But can the same be said of this beautiful island’s capital city? Take on the role of the governor, builder, producer, trader or councilor and bring the city wealth and prestige. Are you smart enough to build the most profitable production facilities? Can you outdo your competitors with the most important buildings? Each building, whether a palace, poorhouse, smithy or silver smelter have their advantages. Who will finally win the battle for supremacy in San Juan?
• Digital adaptation of the card game based on Puerto Rico.
• Designed by Andreas Seyfarth.
• Stand-alone game, can be played without having played Puerto Rico.
• Interactive tutorial to make San Juan easier to play.
• Full Retina support on iPhone and iPad.
• Play with up to three other players or computer opponents on one iDevice, or play online with players from all over the world via Game Center.
• Discover new tactics and ways to become the ruler of San Juan!
• No need to assemble: simply start the game to enter the colonial world! And best of all: no need to put away the game once you have finished playing.
Feel free to check out Ravensburger’s other games, including Scotland Yard, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth and Puerto Rico, along with many, many others.
Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:
What's New in Version 2.3Fixed a problem where the App was not working properly on iPhone 6/iPad Air and newer devices running iOS 9.
We'd be very pleased about positive ratings, in case you like this app!