Screen Talk - Presentations Your way
- App Store Info
DescriptionThere is a paradox to presenting. If you truly understand the material, you don't need a canned presentation. It actually ties your hands. Take a walk on the wild side. Present your ideas without the net. Try Screen Talk.
Screen Talk is actively developed and used by professional trainers for their own daily use. The interface has been tuned to be fast, efficient and to stay out of the way, to let you focus on what's most important :- communicating with your audience.
- Clean, elegant interface (WYSIWYG with minimal chrome
- On screen annotations (including whiteboard mode)
- Supports iPad Pencil for presenting, annotation and erasing
- Recognizes (and cleans up) shapes as you draw onscreen
- On screen animations (Yes! from a static PDF!)
- Reveal mode for line-by-line exposition of text or tables
- Simple out-of-order slide navigation
- Dropbox support to easily import/export presentations and support files in almost any format
- Easy import from apps like mail and many others as well
- Full support of embedded PDF links, in-document and to the Web.
- Present support files of almost any type: movie, doc, image, pdf
- Present source-code with full color syntax hiliting (17 popular languages)
- Uses Airplay mirroring for no-hassle connectivity (wired HDMI or VGA works too)
- Fast, smooth, high resolution landscape PDF display
What's New in Version 3.1Updates are great. Wish there were more? Leave a review and tell people why you like Screen Talk. It's that simple, thanks.
Changes in v3.1:
You can now turn Shape Recognition on/off via setting in Preferences
Timer View (3 finger long-press) can now be dragged and will stay there with no further movement
Removed sub-stroke redo/undo capability
Made Yellow text hilighting more transparent (and orange :-)
Updated QuickStart Guide
Changes in v3.0:
Huge Annotation mode improvements inclusing shape recognition and erase
Added support for Apple Pencil and iPad PRO models
Lots of UI tweaks