- App Store Info
DescriptionThere is a paradox to presenting. If you truly understand the material, you don't need a canned presentation. It actually ties your hands. Take a walk on the wild side. Present without the net. Try Screen Talk.
Screen Talk is actively developed and used by professional trainers for their own daily use. The interface has been tuned to be fast, efficient and to stay out of the way, to let you focus on what's most important :- communicating with your audience.
- Clean, elegant interface (WYSIWYG with minimal chrome
- On screen annotations (including whiteboard mode)
- On screen animations (Yes! from a static PDF!)
- Reveal mode for line-by-line exposition of text or tables
- Simple out-of-order slide navigation
- Dropbox support to easily import/export presentations
- Easy import from apps like mail and many others as well
- Multi-format document previews.
- Present source-code with full color syntax hiliting (17 languages)
- Uses Airplay mirroring for no-hassle connectivity (wired HDMI & VGA works too)
- Fast, clean, high resolution landscape PDF display
What's New in Version 2.5Lots of updates big and small. If you like these updates please leave a review.
New “Erase” pen color
New circular motion undo/redo gadget
Save & Load annotation “sketches”
Choose to save as a single image OR entire stroke history
Paste & Load PNG images created in other apps, even the Photo Album
Specify whether Annotation strokes are captured whole or incrementally
Specify any of three levels of transparency for control overlays
Open File menu
Load PDF & STZ files into ScreenTalk using iTunes File Sharing
Load PDF, ZIP, STZ & PNG files using iOS “Open In” or “Send to App” feature of many other Apps
Text and Code Views
To close either of these views tap the ⊗ icon in the top-right corner
Performance & UI improvements
Massively improved scroll performance of syntax hilited Code blocks / Filesets
All new Alert and Action menus
Enhanced progress views for slow compress/uncompress of STZ and ZIP archives