Screen Talk - Presentations Your way
- App Store Info
DescriptionThere is a paradox to presenting. If you truly understand the material, you don't need a canned presentation. It actually ties your hands. Take a walk on the wild side. Present your ideas without the net. Try Screen Talk.
Screen Talk is actively developed and used by professional trainers for their own daily use. The interface has been tuned to be fast, efficient and to stay out of the way, to let you focus on what's most important :- communicating with your audience.
- Clean, elegant interface (WYSIWYG with minimal chrome
- On screen annotations (including whiteboard mode)
- On screen animations (Yes! from a static PDF!)
- Reveal mode for line-by-line exposition of text or tables
- Simple out-of-order slide navigation
- Dropbox support to easily import/export presentations and support files in almost any format
- Easy import from apps like mail and many others as well
- Full support of embedded PDF links, in-document and to the Web.
- Present source-code with full color syntax hiliting (17 languages)
- Uses Airplay mirroring for no-hassle connectivity (wired HDMI or VGA works too)
- Fast, smooth, high resolution landscape PDF display
What's New in Version 2.7We have many satisfied users and yet there are no reviews... go figure? Please leave a review.
Complete rewrite of Filesets. Filesets can now contain almost ANY file that iOS can handle, text, mp3, mp4, csv, doc etc. Now you can add movies, music, spreadsheets, almost any file to a specific slide in your presentation and open those files with a single tap.
Major rewrite of Annotate mode, including vastly improved “palm-rejection” especially important on the Air and Mini. Oh, and more vibrant inks.
Added new page transition style: “Slide” a subtle variation on “Plain”
Many other updates and numerous bug fixes. See Page 2 of the User Guide for a complete list.
PS: How about that review? :-)