Emil & Pauline in the Cave: Math Games 1
- App Store Info
DescriptionDiscover the world of maths with Emil the polar bear and Pauline the penguin!
You will meet bats, goblins and others on your journey through the cave and prove your maths skills on the way. Explore the cave, solve tricky tasks and collect gems for the bonus game.
Emil and Pauline in the cave is the first iPad app in the popular educational game series. It playfully provides, deepens, and consolidates the Math skills of the kindergarten and first grade.
Features at a glance:
- For children aged 5-7; no reading skills required
- Adapted to education schedules of the U.S.
- Automatic skill level adjustment: each task matches the child’s skills in math and fine motoric development
- Game conception checked by extensive scientific target group tests
- Lovingly created graphics with an attention to detail provide a lot of fun and entertainment while learning
- Primary counting skills, reading and writing numbers
- Understanding relationships between quantities
- Detecting, distinguishing, and handling geometrical shapes
- Addition and subtraction of the numbers up to 10 (or 20)
- Stimulating concentration, attentiveness, perseverance, memory, logical thinking, and fine motor skills
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to [email protected]
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates:
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and twitter.com/USM_News