Class Quiz Game Lite
- App Store Info
DescriptionA free-form quiz game for students. Make quiz sheets with up to 42 questions. Each question can have an image, sound and point value.
This is the "Lite" version of "Class Quiz Game", which is a tool for teachers to use in the classroom. This "Class Quiz Game Lite" app, however, is a tool for students to use to review quiz sheets.
The "Quiz Game" mode from the full version is used as a basis for the play. Students will compete against their best score and time to try to answer each question correctly as quickly as possible. The current question image can be tapped to fill the screen, and question and answer text can be pinched to increase or decrease font size for best visibility.
In this Lite version, making quizzes is just as easy and feature-filled as with the full app version. In addition, quiz sheets you make can be shared with others in four ways:
1) Submit to the "Sensei Apps" website for all to see and download.
2) Submit to the "Sensei Apps" website using a password. This makes accessing your quiz sheet again easy for your friends or yourself if you happen to accidentally delete it.
3) Send directly to a friend's iPod, iPhone or iPad through email.
4) Export the quiz sheet to the App's shared documents for you to share or backup manually.
Other noteworthy technical features and details:
- Retina display support (iPhone/iPod only. New iPad retina display not fully supported).
- Landscape device rotation support.
- Data compression when sending/receiving Quiz Sheets.
- Take photos from within the App itself. Copies are saved to your photo roll.
- This App shares files through iTunes. Place images, sounds, or Quiz Sheets directly into the App's documents and you can use them in the App (*Note that at the moment, this is the only way to add sound to your quiz sheets).
- Quiz Sheets that you "export" are also accessible through iTunes App File Sharing, in .quizsheet format.
- Know HTML? You can use it when making quiz sheets to enhance each question/answer.
- Japanese and English support.
What's New in Version 1.36-iOS6 bugfix
-Critical bugfix: Images are now properly saved and loaded