- App Store Info
DescriptioniPlanToWrite Reports joins Essays and Stories.
iPlanToWrite Reports is part of the iPlan Series. The app provides a structured methodology of writing Reports. Weekly writing assignments can be captured in the database and associated to a calendar. Writing assignments can be pushed into iCal and also emailed. Reports can be generated, emailed, and blogged. At a later date grades can be tracked with each writing assignment.
iPlanToWrite contains the following views:
Report Definition - Title your story and plot notes.
- Book Title, Publisher, and Author Definition - use MLA if desired in the resource name for the bibliography which will be printed in the reports.
- Date Entered (start date) - This is the entry date or the start writing date.
- Due Date (end date) - This is the date shown on the iPlanToWrite calendar. From a student's perspective the due date is the important date.
- iCal - when pushing the entry definition to iCal the app will set up a full day event with the name, start date, end date, and notes.
- Writer (Author) Definition - specify the writer name - this can be the student.
NOTE: The intent of iPlanToWrite is a planning, note taking, and structured writing tool. For example resources such as setting and characters can be refined and reused. Topics can be organized and reviewed individually. iPlanToWrite is not like your typical word processor or notepad. iPlanToWrite uses a relationship database to store components of the writing assignment. Components are organized and can be linked together. Writing content is formatted using HTML and can be emailed as a report.
What's New in Version 2.1.0Supports iOS 6
Supports iPhone 5
Resolved Calendar and Reporting inconsistencies between iOS 5 and iOS 6
Supports Portrait and Landscape orientations