LEGO® Minifigure Ultimate Stickers
- Publisher: Dorling Kindersley
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 13 Sep, 2012
- Size: 102.1 MB
- Price: $3.99
- App Store Info
Description★ ★ ★ Winner of Best Children's App in 2013 Loved by Parents Awards ★ ★ ★
With over 70 virtual stickers, DK's LEGO® Minifigure Ultimate Stickers app lets kids use their imagination and create fun scenes from 10 amazing backdrops based on popular LEGO themes. Match stickers to their shapes in 8 exciting sticker challenges and learn fun facts about the minifigures along the way. Children can save photos of their scenes or print them out to share with friends and family.
Designed for creative minds of all ages, the LEGO Minifigure Ultimate Stickers app offers hours of LEGO fun.
· Over 70 amazing stickers
· 2 game modes to choose from: Sticker Challenge and Freeplay
· Sticker Challenge lets players choose from 8 topics including LEGO City, LEGO Atlantis, LEGO Pirates, and LEGO Castle
· Adjust difficulty level to narrow or expand the amount of stickers in the carousel for the sticker challenges
· 10 freeplay scenes including a seascape, satellite launch, cityscapes, and many more
· Freeplay mode allows users to change the size of stickers, rotate them or flip them
· Every sticker challenge completed unlocks a new Freeplay background
· Two backgrounds are already unlocked so you can get started right away
· App includes unique backgrounds, sounds, and music
· Tapping on an empty sticker slot provides a clue to the minifigure's identity
· A successful sticker match reveals a unique sound and fact about each minifigure
· Photo function allows you to save photos of your scenes to iPad's Photos app, to later share or print
PRAISE FOR THE APP:
"Stickers on the iPad might seem strange, let alone Lego, but the two come together brilliantly in this app from Dorling Kindersley. The aim is to match the sticker with its silhouette. Doing so will unlock new scenes and stickers to create your own scenes. Young children will get stuck in." - The Daily Telegraph, 500 Best Apps
We are award-winning publishers for adults and children. We craft illustrated reference products - books, ebooks, and apps - for people in more than 100 countries and 60 languages. Founded in London in 1974, we are enormously proud to be the world's leading illustrated reference publisher. We strive to make everything we publish approachable, authoritative, and beautifully illustrated.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick configuration and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2012 The LEGO Group. Produced by Dorling Kindersley under license from the LEGO Group.