- App Store Info
DescriptionPic-a-Pix are exciting Picture Logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-composed pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a blank grid with clues on the left of every row and on the top of every column. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by painting blocks in each row and column so their length and sequence corresponds to the clues.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to fill a square, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To fill multiple squares, press and hold fingertip until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. The game also enables locking the rulers, a powerful feature helping focus on one row and column at a time.
• 42 free Pic-a-Pix puzzle samples in B&W and color
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 15x20 (50x35 for iPad)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Rulers lock option for easier row and column viewing
• Error checking option when row or column is completed
• Clue auto check-off when row or column is completed
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers and magazines, online and on mobile platforms across the world.
What's New in Version 1.5This version introduces the following new features/improvements:
• Volume sorting button, to arrange volumes in the library according to your preference.
• Help » More screen, for sharing and feedback options through Facebook, Twitter and email.
• Volume Info screen, to see volume description, puzzle list, and restart all puzzles at once.
• Fixed bug where a new puzzle on rare occasions opens with blank screen.
• Various stability and performance improvements.