- App Store Info
Description"the game is incredibly addictive"
8/10 - capsulecomputers.com
"a solid Karting game that should keep fans of the genre busy"
8/10 - appgamer.net
Join Garfield and his friends in the funniest fast and fur-ious game!
What character do you want to play with? Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal... you choose! Take part in no-holds-barred crazy races in either multiplayer mode or against the computer!
Challenge your friends whatever platform they're on (mobile, tablet, PC, Mac, etc...) thanks to the CROSSPLATFORM multiplayer mode!
Use your best driving skills and the bonus objects to be first across the finish line! But watch out... it's a free-for-all out there!
IMPORTANT - NOT COMPATIBLE
Unfortunately the game is not compatible with the iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generation, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS. we are deeply sorry that it is available in the store to those devices. We apologize for any inconvenience.
• 16 DIFFERENT CIRCUITS — stunning 3D environments from the world of Garfield (Garfield's neighborhood, the city, the Mally supermarket, the sunny farm, the misty docks, the oasis, the dark manor house, etc.)
• 8 CHARACTERS — Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry and Squeak.
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE and LOCAL MODE: invite your friends and take on up to 5 opponents! Multiply the mayhem!
• CROSSPLATFORM multiplayer mode — challenge your friends on any device! All they need is the game!
• Use your DRIVING skills (skids, mini jumps, shortcuts)
• 8 BONUSES for some crazy attacks and defenses (Exploding Diamonds, Lasagnas, Pies, Magic Wand, Pillow, Bewitching Perfume, Flying Saucers)
• 3 GAME MODES: Grand Prix / Single Race / Time Trial
• 3 DIFFICULTY LEVELS: 50cc, 100 cc and 150 cc
• DAILY CHALLENGE: Try out a new challenge every day!
• CUSTOMIZE your characters with tons of hoods and accessories
• 2 TYPES OF CONTROL — drive the kart with the gyro or the touch buttons
You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
join our Facebook fanpage!
You have a technical issue?