Dr. Frankenstein's Body Lab
- App Store Info
DescriptionStep right into Dr. Frankenstein’s laboratory to help him complete the ultimate experiment – creating a monster! Children are able to make their way through five body systems to acquire the parts needed for the sixth and final game to build their very own monster.
In each level, falling body parts must be placed into their proper spots in the system, and children can learn as they play by touching the empty spaces on the model’s body to reveal facts about the parts that should fill it. After completing all five levels, each in 20 seconds or less, they can build their monster – and make it as silly as they like.
Once the monster is assembled with all the right pieces it can come alive. Children can take a photo to share with their friends and family that will make them scream in delight!
- Two types of game play: ‘Falling Body Parts’ and ‘Build A Body’
- Five different ‘Falling Parts’ games featuring the skeleton, brain and senses, heart and lungs, digestive system, and muscles
- Touching an empty part in the template reveals interesting facts about it, enabling children to learn as they play
- Placing 10 correct falling parts into the corresponding slots in 20 seconds or less finishes the level and unlocks the body parts needed for the final game
- ‘Build A Body’ game lets children use all the parts they’ve unlocked to assemble their creature
- “Bits and Pieces” drawer in the end game contains funny items to add to the monster
- Bring the monster to life using all the essential body parts; a progress gauge shows how dead or alive the monster is, depending on what body parts have been used
- Photo function allows children to save photos of their creation to iPad’s Photos app, to later share or print
We are award-winning publishers for adults and children. We craft illustrated reference products – books, ebooks, and apps – for people in more than 100 countries and 60 languages. Founded in London in 1974, we are enormously proud to be the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher. We strive to make everything we publish approachable, authoritative, and beautifully illustrated.
This Dorling Kindersley Limited ("DK") Dr. Frankenstein's Body Lab app uses a third-party app service provider ("Google Analytics") in order to create accurate, real-time user data reports so that DK can continue to improve the app user experience. The service collects and submits anonymous aggregated data about which app features are being used most frequently as well as your mobile device UDID (unique phone Identifiers) and/or IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identities), which are also anonymised via a secure hashing protocol, to Adobe servers. This information will be used to continually improve the features and functionality that DK releases in its subsequent versions of its mobile apps.