2013 EMRA Antibiotic Guide
- Publisher: Emergency Medicine Residents' Association
- Genre: Medical
- Released: 3 Oct, 2012
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Price: $15.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionOrder your new 2013 EMRA Antibiotic Guide today!
The EMRA ABx Guide is a necessity for any health care professional who rotates in the emergency department. Find antibiotics based on organ system, diagnosis, or organism. Virtually every type of infectious disease is covered for outpatient management and for patients needing admission. Includes everything you've come to love about EMRA's printed guide, but with the ability to search.
Included in the 2013 EMRA ABx Guide:
- Notes - quickly jot down information about each diagnosis or dosing
- Bookmarks - save your most commonly used diagnosis for quick and easy reference
- Dosing Calculator - let the 2013 EMRA ABx app do the math for you!
- Antibiotic Details - a cost and pregnancy guide for the antibiotics used in the book
- Antibiogram - now available for the 2013 EMRA ABx app!
- Expanded Search - easier to find what you are looking for!
The EMRA ABx Guide is an accurate, easy-to-use quick reference guide that will become your lifeline in the emergency department.
About Emergency Medicine Residents' Association (EMRA):
EMRA promotes excellence in patient care through the education and development of emergency medicine residency trained physicians. EMRA is the oldest and the largest independent resident organization in the world. Founded in 1974, EMRA now has a membership of close to 10,000 residents, medical students, and alumni. For more information about membership or other EMRA publications, contact us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.2.2- iPad support
- Minor corrections and bug fixes