Zorro - Kid-eBooks by Chocolapps
- App Store Info
DescriptionZorro, the famous masked vigilante is coming to Chocolapps bringing fun and adventure for children and adults alike.
Los Angeles is under Spanish rule and the population is suffering under the oppressive regime of the fearsome Captain Monasterio. Don Diego de la Vega, son of the respectable nobleman Alejandro de la Vega, decides to put an end to this situation and to defend of citizens of Los Angeles. Accompanied by his horse Tornado and faithful servant Bernardo, Don Diego will restore justice in Los Angeles under the sign of the "Z" for Zorro!
The Chocolapps Kid-Ebook collection makes a great daily companion for every beginning reader as well as those more advanced, who may also be excited to discover new languages while enriching their literary culture.
How to use this application:
For younger children, you can share the experience with them while listening to the spoken text, where the words are highlighted in color and accompanied by a video, illustrating the words and facilitating understanding.
Older children can work more broadly on their reading skills. They can follow the guided reading tools, with or without video, and read at their own pace with tools where difficult words are explained with a definition or a drawing to help with comprehension.
When reading in some languages, your child can also view silent letters, syllables and linking words, in order to help with reading strategies used in class.
We recommend that you discover the app along with your child to show them the various features and empower them to use them on their own.
Used iwithin the classroom, this app can also be an effective resource for personalized work with students.
NEW - For the 1st time, your child can record their own voice and read along with the story as Zorro, Juliana, Monasterio, Sergent Garcia or even Don Alejandro.
A simple and fun way to help children up to 12 years learn new languages
* The full story with the same functionalities in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and now Italian.
* Every word translated in all seven languages
The Chocolapps Kid-eBooks collection
* The Chocolapps Kid-ebooks collection includes: The Three Little Pigs, Goldilocks, Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves, Hansel and Gretel, Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, Puss in Boots, Pinocchio, The Jungle Book, Cinderella, The Adventures of Peter Pan, The Adventures of Robin Hood, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Zorro
Ways to connect with Chocolapps
* On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chocolappsenglish
* On Twitter @chocolapps_en
* On the Web at www.chocolapps.com
* Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org