- Publisher: Dawnsun Technologies LLC
- Genre: Education
- Released: 13 Nov, 2012
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionPreparing for any competitive examination, group discussion or interview?
Note: All of the content in Jobs Gear is embedded in the application itself. It means that after you have downloaded and installed the application on your device you do not need any kind of Internet connection for using the application.
Try Jobs Gear, a unique and comprehensive multimedia based application that will assist you in preparation for a variety of competitive examinations, group discussions and interviews for admission into educational institutes or recruitment for variety of jobs in private or public sector.
This application is based on a unique methodical approach for self-guided learning that facilitates thorough understanding of the subject matter, maximum retention of the concepts, and practical application of the learned concepts to solve problems in the realistic examination scenarios. The application thereby enhances your preparedness and confidence for the examinations, group discussions, interviews or any other formal interaction with people.
Jobs Gear will also help in the optimal utilization of your time by reducing the need of cross referencing and carrying multiple books all the times. The application provides identical features and similar user interface on variety of devices and you can use it anytime and anywhere as per your convenience.
1. Based on a systematic learning methodology that includes:
a) Orientation on the subject matter using prepackaged preparatory guides, tips, and tricks.
b) Sample questions with explanatory answers.
c) Exercise questions with solutions and explanations.
d) Timed practice tests on individual subject areas and comprehensive model tests with customizable difficulty levels for realistic feel of examinations.
e) Guess mode for intelligently guessing the answers.
2. Detailed performance result at the end of tests. Easy navigation to result and solution of any question in the test.
3. Capability to bookmark questions.
4. Comprehensive prepackaged study material and tests on a variety of topics:
a) Aptitude: Numbers, progressions, ratios and proportions, mixture and allegations, averages, time and distance, time and work, speed and length, percentages, profit and loss, interest and discount, fractions, permutations and combinations and more.
b) Data Interpretation: Tabular data and variety of graphs such as line, bar, and pie charts.
c) Verbal Ability: Primers for vocabulary, idioms and phrases. Coverage of synonyms, antonyms, verbal analogies, spellings, idioms and phrases, word substitution, reading comprehension and more.
* Prepackaged audio content for vocabulary lists including the word definitions, synonyms, antonyms, and usage.
* Features for word search, predefined set of frequently used words, as well as customizable subset of word lists.
d) Reasoning: Arithmetic and logical reasoning, family tree, direction and senses, series problems, Venn diagrams, statements and assumptions, statements and conclusion, statements and arguments, cause and effect, inferences, decision making, course of action, and more.
5. Guidelines and tips for:
a) Quicker calculations
b) Accurate and quicker reading
c) Vocabulary building
d) Solving multiple choice questions (MCQs)
e) Intelligently guessing correct answers in MCQs
f) Précis writing
g) Resume development
h) Time and stress management before and during examinations
i) Group discussions
k) Formal Dressing, including guide for tying ties.
6. Customizable settings
a) For audio content: Selection of voice.
b) Difficulty level of tests: Beginner, Intermediate, Expert.
* We have a dedicated team of qualified and experienced professionals for developing, enhancing and supporting this application. For any kind of questions or clarifications, suggestions, feedback etc. please do no hesitate in communicating to us at
What's New in Version 2.1- New aptitude questions
- Vocabulary list with audio revision
- New reasoning questions