- App Store Info
Description✔ Remarkable Auto-Sync on Evernote
✔ iPhone built-in Calendar integrated
✔ Awarded with Apple App Store Hall of Fame and Apple iTunes Rewind.
- Advanced Notepad , beyond its value -
Note that awakens you to be better,
An Advance Note is an integrated organizer of your life.
Ever had thoughts & idea that flash through your mind? Quickly take them down in notes. Be on track of your daily schedule & To-dos. Remember special birthdays of your friends & acquaintances and give them surprise messages. Keep a daily journal of delightful experience.
Now, it is even better. Plan your projects and actions. Make it visible in your iPhone built-in calendar.
Advanced Notepad is an integrated application that is capable of unlimited note-taking uses. Memo, Diary, Must-remember info, To-do list, Shopping list, Travel journals and ongoing projects.
It is simply all-in-one solution that meets all-round requirements.
Experience Awesome Note. You will get into a habit of effective life management.
✔ KEY FEATURES!!
- Attach Photos, Map and Drawing
- Note Editing with a Word processor quality
- No Internet connection required
- Display To-dos,Notes,Events in Calendar
- Support Anniversary Note(lunar) & Diary Note
- Sync & Transfer to Google Docs/Evernote
- Provide the Auto-Sync with Evernote
- Passcode protection in start-up screen and for each folder
- Alarms (Notifications)
- Support Tags for each note
- Support iPhone built-in Calendar (iOS 5)
- Supports Backup with Wi-Fi Web Sharing & iTunes File Sharing
- Transfer notes among Awesome Note users
- Email notes directly from the app
- Print notes (in iOS iOS 4.2 & above)
- Manage To-dos with Drag & Drop
- Supports Full Text Search
- Quick Memo (Post-it Style)
- Send notes via text message (SMS)
- Clickable links (web / email address / phone number) in read-only mode
- Capable of Drawing on map
- Visibility filter for calendar and note list
- Integration with Camera+ App.
[Intuitive User Interface]
- Supports full landscape mode
- Supports Screen transition fix option
[Organize into folders]
- Create, edit and save notes into categories.
- Customize folders by your own color & unique icons
- Set Different views in folders
- A wide variety of theme backgrounds
- Change backgrounds easily
- Choose font & font size for each note
- GTD style To-do notes
- Set due date, repetition and priorities
- Checklist / Shopping list / To-do list
- Display To-do Badges on main screen
- Alarm your To-dos (Option to alarm Overdue)
- Quickly add memos & notes
- Edit your own note title
- Cut, copy, paste and undo / redo
[Multiple View and Sort]
- Thumbnail / List / To-do / Diary / Photo View mode for each folder
- Sort notes into Name, Date Created, Date Modified, Due date and Priority
** Transferring Note data from iPad to iPhone **
Previous Sync users may continue to use the Sync feature. The rest can create
a Wi-Fi Backup in iPad and get it loaded to iPhone using Wi-Fi Restore feature.
Be aware that Syncing after using Wi-Fi Backup/Restore feature might cause the
note data to be duplicated.