- Publisher: MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 15 Nov, 2012
- Size: 168.1 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe New Era of multiplayer has arrived...
Show them what you’re made of in your quest to become the most-wanted bounty hunter in all the galaxy. With your friends at your side, experience larger than life multiplayer battle!
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone 2.0 Update - Get it Now!
„Shadowgun: DeadZone is one of the sharpest-looking shooters we've seen.“ – SlideToPlay
„They’ve made what could be the best multiplayer shooting experience on a mobile device.“ – TouchGen
„If you want evidence that mobile games are turning into their console and PC cousins, then look no further than Shadowgun: Dead Zone.“ – Pocketgamer.co.uk
Experience heroic multiplayer battles that have never been seen on mobile device before.
Enjoy console quality multiplayer game with awesome graphics on your phone and tablet.
• Completely new intense tactical multiplayer combat in the new version 2.0
• Invite your friends to join your team and challenge up to 12 players connected online
• Multilanguage localization ( English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
• Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
• A wide ranging arsenal of 21 weapons all of which are upgradable
• Items – MediKit, Ammo Kit, FlashBang, EMP Grenade, Frag Grenade, Sentry Guns and Mines
• Enjoy a cool feature: BOOSTERS (Speed, Armor, Damage, Accuracy, Invisibility)
• Talk to your friends in real time! Enjoy entirely new service – multiplayer voice chat – exclusively developed and provided by Ericsson.
• Optimized for iPhone/iPad Retina Display
iPod 4G and iPad1 are not supported !!!!
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone 2.0 is available on iOS devices with at least 512 MB RAM (including iPod Touch 5. gen, iPad 2 and iPhone 4)
What's New in Version 2.2.2+ Rockets and Frag Grenades are flying through nearby friends (fixes accidental suicide)
+ Fixed the occasional 'stand up' after death
+ Improved item placement (you'll notice it especially near flags)
+ Fixed occasional never-ending respawn countdown