- App Store Info
DescriptionKitchenbook is a powerful solution to store all of your recipe collection. It’s designed by experienced Chefs and made for all people who enjoy cooking. It represents the Standard for all mobile culinary applications.
INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY!
Kitchenbook is build to display the most important and essential details of a recipe while displaying it’s content in a fast and efficient manner, resulting in a boost of productivity that is ideal for industrial or home kitchen work.
Kitchenbook is a Universal App and features the following:
• Unlimited storage of recipes
• Unique recipe design: Your recipe is divided in the 5 most important aspects: details, ingredients, directions, ratings & notes. Pass through them in a quick & attractive way using page animation
• DETAILS include: Storage of two different photos per recipe, recipe name, recipe type, dish type, cuisine, season, occasion, chef, cooking method, yield, date added, cooked before & favorites
• INGREDIENTS features the classic iPhone tableview system, making it more simple than ever to add/edit/remove ingredients any time while keeping a clean, minimalist view
• DIRECTIONS gives you the freedom & power of a professional text editor for your recipe
• RATINGS stores six important attributes for each recipes: taste, price, healthy, aspect, difficulty & overall
• NOTES keeps all that extra information you want to keep for each recipe
• Advanced search system with 4 different filters: recipe, type, chef & ingredient
• Indexed tableview for fast recipe search
• Categories for all your recipes
• Save your most favorite recipes
• Look for your most recent recipes
• Support for iPhone 5 larger display and prior classic display
• Fully optimized and ready for iOS 7
• New minimalist design (both iPhone and iPad)
• Available in 7 languages
Thank you for rating Kitchenbook, it will help us continue development and support.
What's New in Version 1.1• global redesign of the app
• iOS7 support
• general bug fixes
• new localizations: French, German, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese
We appreciate your time for rating Kitchenbook, it will help us a lot. Thank you!