Puzzle & Dragons (English)
- Publisher: GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc.
- Genre: Role Playing
- Released: 8 Nov, 2012
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionAddictive and FREE match-3 puzzle gameplay with classic monster-collecting RPG fun!
Puzzle & Dragons is the most popular mobile game in Japan, with the highest current number of downloads!
- SIMPLE AND ENGAGING ACTION
Match three or more orbs of the same color to attack your enemies. Unlike most puzzle games, you can move an orb as far as you want to match it. Make the biggest combo you can to obliterate your foes and snag the dungeon’s loot, RPG-style - you may even score a SUPER RARE monster! Onward to battle!
- MONSTERS ASSEMBLE!
With over 700 unique monsters to collect, there’s virtually no limit to the number of different team combinations you can try and match.
- POWER UP AND EVOLVE
Fuse your monsters to make them even stronger. With the right ingredients, cute baby dragons can become majestic and powerful beasts of battle.
- BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALONG FOR RPG ACTION AND ADVENTURE
Make friends in-game, or exchange ID codes with your real-life buddies. You’ll never have to crawl a deadly dungeon alone with the available social features!
With a thriving, active community and regular social events/updates, the world of Puzzle & Dragons is constantly expanding. It’s also completely FREE to play, so there’s nothing to stop you from building an awe-inspiring (or cute) team of dragons today!
Note: Puzzle & Dragons is free to download and play. However, there are in-app purchases available to expand upon your gameplay experience. If you do not wish to use these features, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
In-app purchases are available via the “Shop” icon within the app.
Please refer to In-App Purchases for the price tiers.
*A network connection is required to play.
What's New in Version 7.8.1Ver.7.8.1 Update Details
- A Best Friend system has been added
- Teams may now be named
- Post-Fusion levels are now displayed at the Power-Up Fusion screen
- The Evolution/Ultimate Evolution layout has been improved
- The Endless Corridors dungeons have been combined, and a new one added
- Graphic data size may now be reduced
- New graphic and sound effects added when enhancements used
- Fixed minor bugs
- Other miscellaneous improvements
*For details, from within the app see Others > Event/Update Info