Noisepad - Create Music
- App Store Info
DescriptionCreate music with Noisepad by looping audio samples and recordings (like singing, beatboxing or instruments) and adding live effects.
Noisepad is an easy to use music creation tool for iPhone & iPad. A sample player, MPC, drum computer and live performance utility in one.
It brings you the ease of a sample player and the power of a MPC in one package, covered with a beautiful, intuitive user interface. The low latency tap pads instantly respond to every touch. Set the BPM, press record and build a beat within seconds. Combine Noisepad with other Audiobus or MIDI compatible apps for endless creative possibilities.
Designed for musicians, producers, dj’s and music lovers who need a flexible and suiting tool for studio, live set or couch performances. Be sure to watch the tutorial video on www.noise-pad.com to unleash the full potential of Noisepad.
● Picked by MixMag as #2 in Best Dance DJ app 2012
● "Perfect Companion for Roaming DJ" - best10apps.com
● "The future of Noisepad could develop into something very special." - SmiteMatter Music
● "This new and stelar drum machine goes beyond the basics because its really a sample player with drum machine features. Loading your own sample and creating your own sample libraries and pad sets are super easy." - Anthonyfalves
- Beautiful black & gold interface to put you in the groove mood
- Retina graphics
- Preloaded with 60 samples by Chuckie, Bong-ra and LoopBased
- Download many FREE samples from within the app.
- Add your own samples using iTunes!
- Alternatively: in-app purchases provide additional samplepacks.
- Record your own samples with the built-in sample recorder/editor
- Audiobus support
- Import/export patterns as .wav or with AudioCopy/Paste
- MIDI support (notes & clock sync, in/out)
- Sequencer, record patterns
- Soundbank management
- FX panel: pitch, delay, reverb, cut, phase, crush
- Switch instantly between the tap pads, sequencer, and pattern layouts
- Load an unlimited amount of samples
- Organize samples, create, (re)name, add and remove soundbanks
- Program up to 12 patterns, each with their own length (1 - 99 bars).
- Set BPM manually or with tap tempo
- Swing setting
- Cut, Hold, Mute, Solo or change the volume of each sample
Online you can find tons of free and paid samples, for example our partner www.loopbased.com has a stunning collection. They offer hundreds of affordable sound and sample libraries for all popular genres including House, Techno, Minimal, Tech-House, Electro, Trance, Hip Hop, Dubstep, Drum & Bass and Ambient.
Noisepad has been crafted with great care, but if you do find a bug or have a suggestion, dont hesitate to contact us by mail, Twitter or on Facebook.
Email: [email protected]
What's New in Version 2.4.1- fixed black startup screen issue
- minor fixes
- Finally: Mic-in! Record your own samples with the built-in sample recorder/editor.
- Fixes for iOS 8
- Updated Audiobus to version 2.x
- Fixed AudioCopy/Paste
- Updated in-app icons