- App Store Info
DescriptionHelp 1-4 graders in elementary school learn math by solving engaging puzzles at different challenging levels.
HOW? A math equation (e.g., 8 + 4 = 12) is turned into a puzzle (e.g., 8 +  = 1 ) by hiding selected numbers (e.g.,  and ). Kids need to drag-and-drop digits into the correct locations until the set of formulas is mathematically correct.
50 FREE PUZZLES
Enough for kids to learn basic addition/subtractions
300 HAND-PICKED PUZZLES FOR ADD/SUBTRACT/MULTIPLY/DIVIDE
Range from very simple to very difficult puzzles covering all basic math operations.
RANDOM PROBLEM GENERATOR
Generate unlimited number of puzzles of any type (add/subtract/multiply/divide) at any difficulty level (1-10)
For monitoring puzzle-solving time to track progress
Turn on error highlight to quickly highlight incorrect formulas. Turn off to make it more challenging for kids.
My kids like it. I hope yours too!
I take privacy seriously. The Math Filler app:
- Does NOT contain ads
- Does NOT contain integration with social networks
- Does NOT include links to other apps
- Does NOT use analytics / data collection tools
- Does NOT share any information with 3rd party groups
- Does NOT collect or store anything (e.g., personal or performance information).
What's New in Version 1.5- Simplified setting interface and reduced app size.
- Make it easier to give feedback.
- Simplified in-app-purchase.