Bowl of Life
- App Store Info
DescriptionWatch the life grow and live their lives. They will fulfill all their needs as they live, and they will reproduce and keep the life cycle running.
- The colored cells will breed with each other, white cells breed with anything.
- Bad Seeds are bigger than other life cells and take more resources. They come from brown eggs, but will lay eggs that spawn viruses and they will leave drugs in the hatching area that slow down the other cells. Use them to feed the predator when it comes out from the cave to keep the gene pool clean.
- If there are too many cells, spawn some viruses. A lot of cells means more chances for them to catch, and become, the virus strain. Too many viruses at once and the system will fail, causing them to perish.
- Tap the buttons to release eggs and viruses.
- Tap the crops to make them grow faster.
- Viruses will follow your touch. Use this to guide them towards and away from life cells.
What's New in Version 4.1- Fixed issue with game crashing on some iPads
- Added button to turn off virus spawning
- Minor fixes