Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
- App Store Info
DescriptionTwitterrific now supports Apple Watch!
The first app of its kind on the App Store, Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use.
Browse both mentions and direct messages directly from your home timeline. Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs. Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is accessible for users with vision impairments.
Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Large, beautiful images in your timeline
• Robust multi-image support
• Elegant interface designed for iOS 8 including share sheets
• Muffle or mute hashtags, users, or URLs that you don’t want to see
• Post from any account directly from the compose screen
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• List management support
• VoiceOver support
• Receive push notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more with in-app purchase
Apple Watch Features:
• Track your Twitter stats in real time at a glance
Twitterrific for Apple Watch gets even better after purchasing push notifications within Twitterrific:
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more on your watch
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages directly from your wrist
• See new followers, follow them back or block them with ease
• Force press to compose new tweets using Siri Dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
What's New in Version 5.14.1IMPROVEMENTS
• Re-enabled the twitter keyboard (except on the iPad Pro)
• Removed "Last 24 hours" label from the watch app's glance
• Fixed text color for ‘likes’ on the watch app’s glance
• Fixed issues with using the camera in landscape
• Fixed all known causes of the most frequent crashes
• Fixed a crash when displaying tweets that mixed right-to-left languages with left-to-right mentions in certain combinations